Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam and its second-largest city. It is a very vibrant city, and a great kicking off point for our Hanoi to Saigon motorbike road trip. Here, we bought our motorbikes and got all the necessary gear for the road trip.
Pictures From Top Clockwise:
- The view over labyrinthian alleys and tall houses from C4C Guesthouse
- The St Joseph’s Cathedral
- Turtle Tower, located in the middle of Hoan Kiem Lake
- A Vietnamese woman in siesta mode in one of the numerous parks of Hanoi
- A somewhat chaotic random street in the Old Quarter