Our first stop south of Hanoi was Tam Coc, situated in Ninh Binh Province. This place is one of our favorites, as it is incredibly chill, and looks like Ha Long Bay on the mainland. The beautiful limestone peaks and temples will keep you occupied for days to come.
Pictures From Top Clockwise:
- A dramatic view from the top of Hang Mua, with a pagoda topping its peak, while you can see the flooded rice fields, and Ninh Binh in the distance
- The Lying Dragon, a symbol of prosperity for this area
- The sharp limestone edges on Hang Mua
- A local fishing in the rice fields, towered by limestones
- The view over Tam Coc River, situated in the limestone valley, and a favorite by tour guides